Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas is right around the corner!


Traditions are fun!  Sage and I decorated the the day after Thanksgiving.  we have been doing this since Sage was born.  I think this is what my family has done this since I was a kid.  Sage really got into it this year.


In our house we do Advent Calendars.  Gg made sage one out of Scrapbooking materials.  I made him one like I used when I was a kid.  Uncle Sven.... Lar's brother brought him one from Germany.  This turns out to be his favorite because it is filled with Milka Chocolote.

We started a new tradition this year.  We open a new Christmas book each night for the 25 days of advent.  Sage still has not figured out the presents each night are books.



We went to the annual Christmas Holiday Bizarre.  Sage and I picked out  a new Santa for our collection, wrote Santa a letter, and growled at Santa all in one weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment